Scooby Newbie

Member#: 145072
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 STU/ASP STI
OBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdi View Post
Headers require careful monitoring. I def dont suggest not wrapping them. They get to close to things that will melt or distort. Use the new wraps that dont burn and keep an eye out for oil leaks.
And if a line with flammable fluid leaks the wrap turns into a sponge and then a fire.

----

Setup assistance request. Any/all advisement would be much appreciated.

Current Setup:

05 STi
1. Stock - JR Tuned @ P&L Motorsports (Currently ASP/Street Tune)
2. P&L Motorsports Street Series TBE (soon to be catted)
3. Stock (Soon to be used KWv3s) / WL Camber Bolts / WL 24mm F on Soft and WL 22mm R on Medium
4. -2.f F, -2 R
5. 225x45x17 Star Specs
6. Hawk HPS/DBA 4000 swipe slot with P&L SS lines & ATE Super Blue

Cat and Re-Tune for STU are coming soon, but in my local club I run ASP because some of the cars that run in STU seem like they shouldn't be.

The V3s on are the OTS springs, and I was wondering if anyone is aware of the rates. My search yielded vague results leading me to believe 500/450, but I would like some confirmation. If they are on the stock springs, what should I set my bars to start off? AFAIK soft springs stiff bars, but again, would love some confirmation. I'm pretty sure I should also get new top hats... Does this sound like a reasonable setup RCE, Vorshlag, or Ground Control is what I'm assuming I should put in the front and Group N in the rear?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dylanhauge is offline   Reply With Quote