Scooby Newbie

Member#: 241098
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2007 BMW 335xi

This is beautiful!

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/4000031581.html

1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster Convertible with Hard Top and Softtop
Runs very strong and is mostly original. Very fun car to drive.
About 4000 of these were originally made. It has the hard to find low windshield and presafety dash.
This car gets attention whenever it is on the road. Has a newer paint job.
Appears that the mileage is accurate with 65,000 miles.

The vehicle needs work. I am selling it for less than I paid and for less than I can part it out for and less than I have seen them going for in the lower 48 because I'd rather see someone fix it and have fun then part it out.
It is perfect for someone wanting to have fun with an old car.
If no one purchases it I will be selling the parts off on eBay and junking the remainder.

Here is what needs major attention :
The floorpans are rusted out. Appears most of the rest of the vehicle is in solid shape with some minor work in spots. Estimates have run from $2,000 - $3,500 to have a shop do it. Or if you are good with a welder....
New Shocks.

Not completely original with some 280Z Car Parts in place of original:
280Z Seats
280Z HubCaps
280Z Rear Side Markers & 1970 Roadster Front Side Markers

There are also some typical issues you'd expect on a vehicle this old but overall it is a good deal.
The biggest typical issues are:
WiperSwitch is missing, I have had the wipers going by jumping the switch but have not replaced it.
Horn is missing as is the horn button
The original ignition switch is missing as well
The soft-top is missing the front bow seal and the Hardtop seal works but needs attention.

I have another project car that is taking my attention and storage is an issue so this one has to go.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TruStinger is offline   Reply With Quote