Scooby Newbie

Member#: 351702
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash00527 View Post
The pics of our modded Cars and ideas posted are great.

My question is, where do we find a darn strut tower brace for our car? Do the wrx ones not fit in out regular imprezas?

And also, does the front under spoiler still give an almost aggressive look as the STI front lip. I'm not a big fan of mixing and matching black parts onto any other color car but black.
One last question? And good cold air I takes?
Thanks for your help

All I got done so far were tint, spoiler, fogs, remote start, leds and door sills. All Subaru parts. Except for remote start. Prob gonna add the tweeters soon.
As far as strut bars the only ones that I know will fit are made by cusco ans subaru. The subaru one is way over priced at $400+ but it has an sti badge if that makes you feel better lol. The cusco one is sold for 200 or less. 180 is about the best price I have found. CUS 694 541 A is the cusco part number for the 2.0i impreza and will have to be special ordered by a cusco dealer because these are made in japan. Dont get part# CUS 692 541 A because it wont fit. I bought one and found out the hard way. Its designed just for the wrx/sti and has curve in it to fit around the intercooler. Well that curve goes to far towards the back of the engine bay and hits up against the firewall making it impossible to install.

The subaru lip adds a nice look to the car, I have it in mine. Its a little over priced but I got a deal on mine used. Its not super aggressive though like the wrx lip is.

There are unfortunately no intakes made for the 2.0i that i know of at this time. I am sure you could find a universal one that would fit. There was actually a nasioc user (whose name I dont remember) that lived in CA and brought his car to k&n research & development for a week so they could design one. Well in the end they said the sensors in the intake were to sensitive and by the time they got it so the engine would run right there were little to no power or mpg gains. Best bet is to just buy a k&n or AEM air filter for the stock air intake at $40-50.

Hope I helped answer all your questions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mitch326 is offline   Reply With Quote