2013 Impreza 2.0i Premium/Weather Pkg - Dark Gray Metallic/Black
Got into an accident when I put 200 miles on it
Front bumper was damaged, lower grille was destroyed but found out I had to get whole new bumper, since it's not separate part.
So instead of purchasing new bumper, decided to fix damaged bumper with some touch ups.
Shaved license plate holes, cut out the plastic lower grille and put mesh type grille to match with sport mesh grille.
This is how my new bumper turned out.
- Also did some headlight modification, while my bumper was off.
Replaced halogen Hi/Low beam bulbs with Sylvania Silverstar zXe,
Cleaned yellow reflectors, disabled daytime running lights & side markers, and installed LED turn signals with resistors.
Added OEM Foglights, and replaced OEM bulb with yellow bulbs. (picture shows stock bulb)
- Epic Engineering Lowering Springs & OEM STi 19mm RSB installed as well.
And.. now some pictures of interior mods.
- LED interior light bulbs installed, very bright.
- Didn't want to change out stock radio unit, decided to put small navigation - Garmin.
Mounted/Ran cable behind the radio unit trim, and hardwired, no visible wires.
Also installed custom iPhone dock, ran cable from armrest to center console area.
It still charges/controls iPhone via steering wheel and radio unit.
- Installed OEM Cargo & Rear Setback Protectors.
- Waiting for new wheels come in