Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr0bb5 View Post
Congrats on your purchase! I am a Mazda fan and used to own a MazdaSpeed 6 GT. I loved that car and was very sad to have to sell it. I hear ya 110% about the Impreza... I feel the same exact way that you do. I have absolutely 0 emotional connection with my Impreza and add that to the fact that it's been 3 months waiting for a new engine because of oil consumption, I can't wait to get into something else... preferably another Mazda. I really like the look of the new Mazda 6 and 3 and plan to test drive both very soon.
So sorry to hear about your engine problems... I can only imagine how much that sucks.. I feel bad for you!! Definately go drive one, sold me, as stated the Transmission is worth the move alone. I can honestly say was a great move on my part. I definately connect with the car. I have not found anything to complain about so far. Have About 300 miles on the car and avg mpg display is 33.2. Car only weighs about 3200 lbs, sky active def is for real. The refinement and build quality seems top notch. You feel like your driving a luxury car. Actually feels so nice to just relax and drive !! Good Luck with whatever you choose!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote