Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332095
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 STi Hatch
LR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohchx View Post
Sigh...... Fine I'll do it!!!! I'll find some sort of route. Although I don't know the area I'll wander the backroads until I get lost or find something cool. I told you man, Frederick county has thee best routes and it would just be easier to do it there,but again comes the issue of it being to far for you and guys out your way but not for us. It seems to just be a lose/lose situation. I hate Hagersbush.
I think a good route would be 64 to 77. 77 is what I take everyday and its gorgeous. We talked about doing that cruise to the park entrance, then go up to a picnic site to stop and hang out. The roads are twisty and 35mph in the catoctin mountain park, but totally fun. I'll look more into the park and find info.

If you don't want to stop there, you can continue to Thurmont, take a little more twist back roads to 15S. That will take us to Frederick and we can find a place to stop there. Then everyone can leave from there back to H-town, Frederick, etc.

I will totally help you out. I'm not super familiar with areas, but will help set this up with you.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jrSTi21 is offline   Reply With Quote