Originally Posted by robsuerto
Lol.. this is too funny, making my day. Now I understand why I do not post on these forums. I will keep those pictures up for people that appreciate a nice photograph. I will certainly not be posting a modifications list, because I do not modify my car to brag about it, otherwise I would have bought some wheels and exterior mods to show off.
Good day and Happy Halloween to all,
good grief, all i asked was a question. i didn't attack you. so hold your mods close to your vest. you're the one that laughed at the "stock" insinuation, which from a picture is pretty plain to see why they called it that.
- you post picture of a stock looking wrx with carbon trunk
- someone called your car an airplace
- you stated trunk was too good of a deal to pass up
- someone called it an interesting first mod for a stock car
- you laughed at someone calling your car stock
- i asked what was done
- you said you aren't bragging, but also hinting car isn't stock by having numbers in your details
- i asked again
- you choose to keep it close to the vest and not answer questions
no one is asking to brag about it, i am genuinely interested in what's done to the car. you seem like you're trying to be over sensitive about something. not sure why.
also i don't understand your last statement, that you'd have bought wheels or something if you wanted to brag about it? so having nice wheels and aesthetic mods is bragging, but claiming your power numbers in your details isn't? lol