Old 11-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
Charlie Tango
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (22)
Member#: 230646
Chapter/Region: South East
2007 Legacy spec.B
stg2, DGM

After my car of 4 years was stolen and totaled, I have it to part out. From the time I bought the car, I was buying aftermarket parts for it from member here on NASIOC or and installed all of them myself. The motor has about 120k, the tranny, 150k, the car itself, 194k. Front bumper is pretty scratched, and the two front fenders and small dents that may be able to be popped out; people leaned on my car and pushed the thin metal in. The driver's side of the car was repainted last year after I had an accident in the snow as well. I will post more pictures when I can, and can also text or email whatever an interested buyer may want to see. With that being said, please only serious buyers only! I am a working, full-time college student, and do not have time to be low balled and pestered by thread browsers. Now lets get down to business.

I'd like to sell the motor, tranny, and gutted car via local buyer so he/she can crank the engine, and because I'm not sure I can removed them myself. The car was tuned last year to 19psi and a newer used turbo I replaced and has a Grimmspeed EBCS. Make an offer
AEM CAI red and like new:$155
Stop Tech stainless stell braided brake lines, the back ones manufacture is unknown as they were already install when I got the car
$40 for front 2.
Greddy Evo II exhaust; scratched and needs repair: $80
Slotted rotors (4) $115
Tein S-Tech springs: $150

Durlast Gold battery: $OLD
Painted PSM front bumper for NON-WRX impreza: $OLD
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood: cracked in many places, needs to be cleared again: $OLD
JDM STi sized scoop with authenticity paper. Paid $240 unpainted:$OLD!
Group N 5 speed tranny mount: $OLD
Samco RED radiator hoses: $OLD
Fog lights $OLD
STi Top Mount Intercooler w/ aftermarket silicon hoses ready to bolt up: $OLD.
Kenwood DDX6019 Double Din In-Dash DVD player 6.95" Screen: $OLD
04-05 STi Tails $OLD!
DIY Grill: $OLD!
Drive's Side Fender $OLD
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6096.jpg (161.1 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6092.jpg (91.7 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (102.2 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg 055.jpg (53.7 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg 118.jpg (45.4 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by Charlie Tango; 05-27-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Uploading picture
Charlie Tango is offline   Reply With Quote