Peaty
Techno Sapien

Member#: 449
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R Lim
Azurite Blue Pearl

Exclamation

Thanks for the heads up. I got the whole manual. I have to give some detail on how the downloading works for anyone interested.

I thought it would be something like one big PDF that's properly indexed. It's not. There are links to sections such as Wiring, Body Section etc. In those sections there are further links broken down into more sections. In those sections there are PDF's with the name of the info such as "airbag system" which is further broken down to the individual components. The problem is when you download the PDF it has a file name w/ something like: MSA5T0425A39349.pdf. Since there was so much I didn't rename each file, but I did put it in a system that I can at least be in the proper place. Brakes HVAC etc. Unless you are careful to save in a good filing system setup it's gonna be very hard to use the information easily. Many of the sections only have one or two PDF, but some have up to 30 like the wiring diagram section. For the price it's hard to beat.

Don't bother unless you have broadband, there is a lot of downloading and the server itself isn't all that quick. It took me a while. I got the Forester an wanted to get my OB VDC too but I don't know if I have the patience

Peaty
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Peaty is offline   Reply With Quote