View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 04:56 PM   #40
skivvie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 29719
Vehicle:
'06 WRX Wagon
Silver

Okay, just to update on the amber bulbs... I called a few local dealerships, and even went to one. Turns out none of them know what they are talking about. Avoid Marin Subaru and Bianco Subaru at all costs. The Bianco Subaru folks were nice, but hardly knowledgable, and the Marin Subaru guy was just a straight out *******... i hung up on him it was so bad.

Anyway... I finally called the nice people down at Santa Cruz Subaru (where i got my Rex from) and they were happy to help. They don't stock the bulb and would have to order it... turns out the retail on the amber wedge is like $21, but Chris offered it to me for $14 and change. I'm going to see if i can source them cheaper online first, but goddamn they are expensive. He actually recommended trying a Toyota dealership since the Matrix's and a few of their other cars use that same bulb. I'll post if i can find them cheap.

jacobsen1: are you SURE the ones that are $5 are the correct bulb? Bianco told me the same thing, but when i got there they handed me the bulb for the '03.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
skivvie is offline   Reply With Quote