Let's try this out. The members section of NASIOC doesn't allow for a whole lot, so I figured we should toss together our own sort of Utah members directory. This can hopefully be a sticky "Official UTAH thread".
This thread would be useful in finding out who's subie you just passed or who just flew by you, who's car you keep passing on your way to work, or who locally has some of the mods you're considering that you want to check out. While a lot of us are cruising these forums too many times a day, I know there are a lot of other local guys that don't drop by that often. Hopefully this will help add a little more strength to our Utah subie community... er something.
The rules below are subject to change, PM or email me and i'll add any changes to THIS post for everyone else to check out... or we can discuss in another thread (long SLC thread works for me), that way this one stays clean.
RULES OF THIS THREAD:
1) Everyone gets ONLY ONE POST PER CAR. Use this thread as like a directory for checking out the local folks rides, comment via PMs, emails or other threads.
2) Post anything and everything about you or your car, photos are nice too.
3) Any off-topic or miscellaneous posts will be deleted. This is pretty much just a RMIC "Member Profile" page.
4) Check back regularly to see what everyone's updated on their ride, and to update the notes about your car, or re-organize your info into the same format as everyone else (if someone comes up with a nice clean format).
5) Um, i guess those aren't really rules, and i'm no moderator so I can't really enforce anything and don't care to... but lets see if this works out.