Old 07-12-2003, 01:15 AM   #1
cellout
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 10267
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza RS
BRP

Default windshield fogging problems

I have what may or may not be an issue with my car (GC8 RS). My windshield is always fogging up. day and night. blowing the defrost on it will away the fog for a while, but then it comes right back. I seem to have had this problem for a while,. It may be related to the summer, but I seem to remember having this problem before then. New windshield (old one + flying rocks = blarg) didn't seem to change anyting.
It's getting to be a safety issue sometimes, too. mega glare...
I drive my girlfriend's car sometimes, and hers never seems to fog up at all. So it's not just my body funk. or nasty houston weather.
Does it sound like I have some ambient humidity in my car, or a dirty in car air cleaner element, or soehting else? What about those products I see in the store that are suppoed to eleminate glare and fogging. any reports?

thanks,

^c

ps. how do you pop off the front cabin light cover? one fo the light bulbs seems to have burnt out already, or it has a short (boo). It's annoying not having my driver's side reading light when I'm looking for something under my seat...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cellout is offline   Reply With Quote