SCRAPPYDO
Scooby Guru

Member#: 873
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2014 GLK350/2016 WRX
Datsun 71 240Z & 68 2000

Cool

sir you do everybody in England an honor by you well thought our words. And truth be known, you are probabaly more proud of American than some americans!

but its not all bad here. WE have our problems, with government, racial tensions, violence, but all in all its still the sweet taste of freedom that makes our life so enjoyable. Its waking up every morning without the burdon of harsh political restraints, and knowing that anything you desire can be made possible with determination and hard work.

The media would have the world belive that we are a country that hates itself and has no identity. That we are a country full of Generation X loosers and will not amount to anything in the next 10 years.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think that we have the brightest minds in the world fastly coming to the forefront and that things have never looked better. This all may sound like a white washed picture of our perfect little country... but the fact is we have the freedom to make it just that. I dont have blinders on to our problems.. sure they are here. But I refuse to ignore the pride we Americans have to live here and strive to make my peice of the American dream never die.

SCRAPPYDO

hopeless patriotic rant of a man who is just proud of his country...

Take care and Happy 4th to all!!!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.