Tkacik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 847
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
'06 Titan Crew Cab
'08 Forester LL Bean

Default Sutton Subaru Central Georgia Subaru Meet - All invited

*Update* 8/24/03 - Ron at Sutton met with Subaru Represenatives and talked about the meet and we now oficially have Subaru Support. It was decided that the event would be a road rally winding in and out of Central Georgia's backroads. Ron said he can guarentee that EVERY PARTICIPANT would walk away with some sort of doorprize. I am looking into having T-shirts made for the event as well.

Sutton Subaru's phone number:
478-471-6876 - ask for Ron in Service. If you can't get ahold of him. I'm sure someone else will be happy to give you directions. Jay Davis the sales manager has been very helpful.

DIRECTIONS TO SUTTON SUBARU (from Ron)
directions to Sutton Subaru are very easy. No matter which direction you are coming into Macon, just get on I-75 & we are at exit # 169 Arkwright Rd. Go west(left if your going north-right if your going south) & we are surrounded by Chevron, Chick-fil-A, Hooters & Burger King. Anyone looking to stay overnight friday, we have a Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Motel 8, Travel Lodge &
about 10 more within 5 miles of our dealership.We will be giving away $10.00 gas coupons from Chevron along with all the stuff I can beg or steal from Subaru & vendors. Everything of course
will be free to all I have 70 t-shirts being printed (35large 35 Xlarge). We have some good ole GA back roads mapped out and we're open for any last minute ideas. SeeeeeeYaaaa SAT!!!!!
Thanks, Ron.

After hearing many of you express an interest in having the meet on - SEPTEMBER 6 We have chosen that as the OFFICIAL DATE .

Meet will begin at NOON. 1st car leaving on rally @ 1 p.m.

Prizes
1st place - $100 Subaru Gift Certificate
2nd place - $50 Subaru Gift Certificate

People who have said they are coming to the event.

STiTkacik*
HalfBaked*
Juicy*
gotsol
dragonwagon*
prost893
Noir*
midnight_gold*
Pink-i*
GreenMarineSVX*
RumblinRex*
BlackAndBlue*
Skullskidr
arubus*
2pt5RS*
Amsimp1*

* = I have been contacted by you about coming to the meet.

I need definates from these people and others interested in the rally. I want to make sure I get the right amount of T-shirts made

Those on the list PM me with your status please.
Those on the list PM me with your status please.

Thanks you all for your patience...

This is going to be fun

Joe
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Tkacik; 09-04-2003 at 12:10 AM.
Tkacik is offline   Reply With Quote