Scooby Guru

Member#: 6124
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2000 NFR AP1 S2000
'07 Honda FIT sport (5MT)

Quote:
Originally posted by Concillian
Normally I wouldn't come down hard on someone like that, but misinformation can spread quickly.

When misinformation comes from joe user 50,000 it doesn't go very far, but when it comes from an active and well respected user it can spread very quickly.

Combined with the fact he started trying to sound as if he's speaking on behalf of TurboXS ("our UTEC") it seemed even less appropriate.

Sorry for the hijack. I wanted to explain my comments and why I thought them valid and necessary. I will not interrupt further. I only know the basics of the XEDE, not the details, so I can't comment on your original questions.
No harm no foul, I'll admit ignorance to the xede product.. frankly I haven't looked at it. The options you cited in your last post are nice. I can agree that there is a benefit towards having piggy back flexability, and can't say that I haven't wished the same in the UTEC at times.

As for the "our UTEC" comment.. having dumped 7 months into the beta testing, collaboration, and frustration *suppressed groan* of getting it to where it was the day UTEC was uttered publically, I feel a symbiotic affinity to it. Not so much that I'm representing TurboXS with that statement.

Jorge (RiftsWRX)
www.ProjectWRX.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RiftsWRX is offline   Reply With Quote