View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
JLMarx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 11853
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STi
World Rally Blue

Default Mastro Subaru in Tampa just screwed me!!!

I cannot believe what just happened. Mastro Subaru in Tampa, FL went from being the greatest dealer to the most underhanded dealer I have ever dealt with in the space of 30 seconds.

I have bought 2 cars from them in the past and had nothing but great experiences. So, naturally I ordered my STi from them even though I now live in Annapolis, MD. My STi arrived last Friday but I couldn't get down there last weekend, so I was going to leave tonight to drive down and pick it up. Right before I leave work this afternoon I get a call from my salesman. HE SOLD THE CAR LAST FRIDAY TO SOME JOE OFF THE STREET! He was hoping to have another one in by this weekend, but obviously that didn't happen. Mind you, I have had a deposit down for a good 4 months and once it arrived, I was in daily contact with my salesman. Apparently some guy from the street waving money in their face totally disqualifies any kind of waiting list or CUSTOMER LOYALTY.

So here's a question: if they thought they were getting another one in less than a week, why not sell that one to the LOCAL guy? This is the only weekend I can make the trip for like a month.

God, I'm so pissed. I can't think about this anymore. I need a drink.

x 435,609,681

PS - Anyone know of a dealer within 300 miles of Annapolis with a Blue/Gold STi at MSRP?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.