SCRAPPYDO
Scooby Guru

Member#: 873
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 F150 King Ranch
Datsun 71 240Z & 68 2000

I got to go with Gambit on this one...

I realize that the PT cruiser is a dodge.. but of all the car companies you have to admit that dodge is one of the very few - and the only American car company with enough balls to try something like that! They dare to make different looking cars. Not the cookie cutter plastoboxes that GM and Ford put out! I for one will give them credit for that.

Also excluding this initial price swell (aka miata, prowler, etc) the price will go back down. And for starting at 16000 its really a great car for a small family that cant afford an Accord or a Camary. I mean you really get a lot for your money. I realize that its not a subaru, but its a lot of car for 16k, that should give the average guy, with little money a car that he can be proud of, instead of just another focus, or tercel, or civic.

There was a Speedvision special just on the PT, and I really am not sure its based on a Neon Frame. I think they said it was an all new chassis. But if it is a Neon frame.. dont they do quite well in Autocross when properly equiped, just a thought.

Anyway, I thought I would step up and sent a shot out to my PT peeps... I think its a good inexpensive car.

Please only throw small stones... (big ones hurt... ouch~!)

SCRAPPYDO
stephen
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.