Kostamojen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2272
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru 599 :P
Galaxy Blue Sexy

My Exhast is my horn.
And never has a SUV nor a Civic intimidated me, no matter how much mass is involved. And if it was a decent driver, he wouldnt be driving slow and totally scared like some people do, which you can make them swerve out of the way no-matter what size car they drive (Ever been behind someone when the break hard and swerve for a piece of cardboard? These are the people I'm talking about)

For some reason I never use my horn. I dont know why... Maybe its cause I dont want to attract attention from anyone else besides that car. I only use it when someone is not going for a green light (I give them 5 seconds exactly, count with my fingers above the steering wheel ) or when I actually think of it during a Emergency (which I usually just get out of the way). Oh, and my cousin put some Air-horns on his '97 240 and loves to use them just for the heck of it! (you should hear em, there great)

As you can see, Im agressive... but I dont look it or drive "wreckless" (ie swerving, lots of lane changing, etc.) just fast and fun
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.