Old 08-22-2003, 03:12 PM   #31
TheWRXStore
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 34172
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon
Black

#1- This isn't a "scam". We have hundreds of MORE THEN satisfied customers, that we've done excellent business with.

#2- Calling things "hectic" around here, is putting is lightly. We're in the process of moving to a larger location, to help support the needs of our growing clientel and I have been in and out of the office every day this week. That means the phones haven't had the most attention payed. My apologies for anyone that's called.

#3- If you pay ANY attention to the news- you might know about 2 new virus' going around. Seeing that we do MUCH work on the INTERNET, you can maybe guess that our computers have been down. We were nailed with about 3 billions viruses, so it's been very hard to get e-mail working right.

#4- Our servers have been infected with virus' causing the websites to be temporarily down. They weren't "conveniently taken down".

#5- There was never a "false" invoice. When you ordered, I told you and MADE SURE YOU KNEW AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS: We were awaiting the arrival of a Perrin shipment. I was NOT sure of the arrival date. I said it could be tomorrow, it could be next week. I DIDNT KNOW. You understood that when we got the parts- we would ship them ASAP.

As soon as I'm able to restore the information from our UPS computer, I will give you the tracking # for your shipment that went out this week. Tommy- you will receive a call from me by the end of the day.

Thanks-

Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
630.973.8966- Phone
630.510.9978- Fax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chicago>>>
Customer Support-
TheWRXStore is offline   Reply With Quote