View Single Post
Old 05-23-2000, 07:39 AM   #9
ownly
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 623
Vehicle:
2000 WRX STi 6 wagon
Mellow Yellow

other pics of my car can be found on my website .

these pics are old though, i will get some new ones with my Seedlines and Ver 5 wing next week...

for a list of mods, just click the link for it on my car's page....

and my car is NO rice-a-roni...
i have 7 years experience in racing and the car is tuned for the track as a club-racer, meaning it's also a dayly driver...

before i knew i was moving to New Zealand i was out to build myself something i could not buy at the dealership and that's my favorite car... now the turbo is still going in the car in about 2-3 weeks even thiugh i'm selling it in January. Needless to say i already have plans to buy the real thing when i move there.

and Snoopy, the brakes are amazing, very light compared to the original ones and so damn strong, i never thought i'd use anything made in usa on my car but i have to admit i'm impressed. the stoping power is a little agressive for the N/A car and the race compound pads for the rear are a must to balance it out. one down side is the amount of brake dust produced in a day, anyone wanting to have perfectly clean wheels all the time stay away from these but that's the price you pay for performance.

June 6 i'm leaving for NZ for a month and wiil be shopping for my new car and possibly buying it then also, since my father lives there i can leave it there....

O/...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.