View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 12:58 AM   #123
xtech
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 33129

Got my first LM-1 early last week - Cort sent was kind enough to send out one to me next day so I could tune a couple customer cars.

Sadly, there was some sort of error in the programming, so I was unable to tune.

Cort sent one out right away, and at 10:30 the next day I had another one.

Yet again, the unit wouldn't output the right data - just flashed.

Worked with Klaus to figure out the problem and got everything resolved - Cort sent me out another one right away and it worked perfect!

Klaus and Cort were extremely courteous and helpful - can't ask for better customer service.

I replaced my M&W that used the NTK (from my dyno) with the LM-1 and it is by far a superior unit.

The logging capability is excellent to have, especially in my field as we need to datalog highway and city driving off the dyno.

Their software is very easy to use, but powerful. When you plug the unit into the computer, with two clicks you can download all of the recorded sessions and view them in .2 second intervals (Klaus, correct me if I'm wrong)

I can't wait to get their Aux 3 package - I'm looking to purchase another unit as well.

Three cheers to these guys - I recommend their product to anyone.

BTW - 8Complex - I saw you were in IL - if you're in the Chicago area, I'll be there this weekend with the unit tuning a customer's car - if you want to check it out.

-Chris Clough
xtech, LLC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote