NES007
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 16625
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Platnium Silver Metallic

Lightbulb TYPE wRx...

Why are you on the ball to jump and post SCAM all over the place. I have dealt with Nick for a while along with other APS distributors and know from doing my homework that these shops get d*cked around a lot by APS. Before you go out and post SCAM allover the place, why don't you call a couple of APS distributors and ask them about there experiences as being resellers of APS products. APS constantly f*cks them over and the last thing that a shop needs is for an ignorant person to post SCAM on there GBs. If you want to educate yourself I can give you a couple of different shops #'s that sell APS and you can ask them for yourself how APS treats them. Please don't try to ruin shop reputations by posting statements that are not true about a shop.
Also, what do you mean by this quote...
Quote:
in 2 days, it will be a month. I know other distributors of perrin and nobody seems to have a problem with this except for them.
If Perrin is what you are ordered, then why would you post your frustrations on an APS GB? At least start a new thread.

Quote:
HIS PHONE LINE connects to his personal NEXTEL phone which he uses for work. Last I heard, NEXTEL was only cell phone carriers and not business carriers. How can they run a business using a cell phone!!!
For your info... I own a very successful network consulting company and I along with my clients use NEXTEL equipment and forward to cell phone features. Once again, ignorance is not the solution. If you would like I can sell and install a Nextel phone solution for you if you can get a company up and running and stay successful (even when people post SCAM all over the place) enough to afford it...Just so you know the biggest hotel chain in the world (Marriott) along with (IDOT) Illinois Dept. of Transportation and ENO construction (biggest construction company in Illinois) all use Nextel to RUN THERE BUSINESS more efficiently. The reason people use Nextel forwarding is to provide better service to there customers. You on the other hand do not seem to appreciate the added feature that this company has and that is unfortunate. I guess that you would rather be sent to there PBX voicemail system and either be put in a queue or just get a message to leave your info and get a call back later. By having the Nextel service they are at least trying to make sure that you can contact them one step further than most companies. Your quote above insults a lot of companies/people out there and you should do your homework before you make bold statements like that. MMMMM...makes me question your statements and validity of them???Remember your comments reflect on you.

My 2 cents
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by NES007; 09-08-2003 at 04:32 PM.
NES007 is offline   Reply With Quote