Thread: Speedline Corse
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2000, 07:14 AM   #1
Scooter
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 75
Post Speedline Corse

Anybody here have the Six spoke Speedline wheels from Paul at Primitive Enterprises?

When I emailed Paul, he didn't seem very clear on the details. He said the six spoke 16x7s he has are called Corsa, but I believe that's just because they have the Speedline Corse sticker on them. Speedline Corse is the company, not the model from what I can tell. On the Speedline Corse web site http://www.speedlinecorse.co.uk/ I believe the wheels Paul sells are the "type 2108 sc Competition 2". He sent me a picture, but he said "I believe very similar to picture attached."

Paul was unable to give me specifics like offset and weight. He just said he believes they are 53mm offset and probably weigh around 16-18lbs.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has these. I'm in desperate need of some good and strong 16x7 wheels. One of my stock wheels was bent on a pothole several months ago. It was hammered back into bearable condition, but needs to be sent in for some quality wheel repair. I really can't do this until I have another set of wheels with summer rubber mounted (yes, I'm still running snows).

[This message has been edited by Scooter (edited May 19, 2000).]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.