Old 09-15-2003, 10:56 AM   #803
YoSmiley
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 21252
Vehicle:
04 WRX

Good Morning Everyone,

Another day, another week... work, work, and more work. Recap of my weekend:

Saturday 9/13: Met over at Total Performance (Todd's work place); had a great time meeting up with everyone. John, it's good to see you again. Keep in touch more often... Carl and Brett, thanks for the Oil Filter. Todd, thanks for stepping up to the plate, see ya around at LW... Midway; was great as usual, watching cars go by and just hanging out trading ideas and learning a few things or two about Subies and cars in general.

Sunday 9/14: AARRF event, I was supposed to meet up with the group at Mervins by 7:30 but, over slept and didn’t make it out with the caravan. I hit up undependable mapquest and found my way there. Fuji and Lou, sorry for making you guys get up way early.

Had a blast at St. Cloud… only 2 disappointment FIRST one is the newbie didn’t get to run until a little after 2. I was able to get three runs, which included 3 to 4 lap per run before I had to leave for the day. I’m sure those who stayed later were able to get more run. Matt thanks for the tip on the Belt, that really helped out on my 3rd run. Enrique thanks for the line. Chong, thanks for the Helmet. Matt, thanks for offering yours as well. Next season, my wife wants a shot at running as well, she’s hooked LOL.

My SECOND disappointment is, my Camcorder claims to be recording all day but turns out, nothing was caught on tape ARGHHH… Found out it was the tape that we used.

Well, it’s early here at work and I must get on with all the System patches and Radia Server problems.

Signing off,

2 Slo 2 Go Vic
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
YoSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote