View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 12:45 AM   #19
Reckon
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 19216
Join Date: May 2002
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: M.R., B.C.
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Red/Carbon
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

Default

my concern is that if i still run into more issues with this new engine i'll be totally screwed over. i pretty much am now since i've got no money and i'll be taking out a loan for this new engine.
i'm at school full time so that means no income, and i intend to go to grad school come next september.

what do you guys think? do the swap now or wait? i might have a couple months during next summer to work.

if i do things now things will be a bit cheaper cause the engine's already in the shop. if i wait, i'll probably have to buy a beater to hold me until the spring.

i've also thought about ditching this car and buying a beater but i don't think anyone's gonna buy a car that will need a rebuilt engine. i've dumped well over 20k total for this car too. damn headgaskets. sorry for ranting. it's just really getting to me
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote