Old 10-03-2003, 10:05 AM   #24
SCRAPPYDO
Scooby Guru

Member#: 873
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 F150 King Ranch
Datsun 71 240Z & 68 2000

I will go ahead and place my vote in the NO B11S catagory. Its not a step I would like to see Subaru make. The front upside down Alfa grill is far from attractive, but anything can be made acceptable with enough alcohol. Subaru is on a very big threshold. Their engineering is starting to catch the public eye. Their technical prowess as a reliable, performance car company is starting to get noticed. Style wise I see more along the lines of the new legacy. Sure its a bit sedate, but classical elegance just oozes from that car. If you want to see the direction of Subaru, I would think that they would try to emulate more of the Legacy into other vehicles, since this new Liberty/Legacy has been one of the best recieved and reviewed cars Subaru has put out in YEARS. No controversy about looks or performance. I think that folks should prepare for lots of details in the Legacy to make its way into other cars in the line up.

And from what I have seen, you will really have to reach FAR and HARD to see anything from the B11S in the new legacy.

Just my 2 cents...but I will throw in the banana for good measure!

SCRAPPYDO
stephen
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SCRAPPYDO is offline   Reply With Quote