8Complex

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 FXT
Red

Default Enkei RP02-J Wheels

Hey everyone, I'm advertising a group buy for a friend here (yes, it's been approved). He's been on this board a very long time, his login is ralyrcr and he'll be the one running the group buy. The following information is directly from him:

I'm running a group buy on Enkei RP02-J rims to fit most any 5 bolt Subaru. These rims are brand new from Enkei. They are 17 inches in diameter, and 7 and inches wide. They have a 5x100 bolt pattern with a 48mm offset, perfect for any WRX. The list price from Enkei is $860 per set, but they are being sold here for an unbelievable $650. Buyers to pay actual UPS ground shipping costs. Please email me for a shipping quote.

Wheel Information:
- 17 inch x 7 inches
- 5x100 bolt pattern
- 48 mm offset
- Super light 15.7 lbs. same as Volk Racing TE-37 (same size)
- Very strong Enkei construction
- Includes center caps with hardware, and bolt in valve stems

Includes 4 lightweight rims, bolt in valve stems, and center caps with the center cap mounting hardware. The rims come in the silver finish pictured above only.

Group Buy Details:
This is a great deal with a cost savings of $210 on these very high quality rims. I'm running this deal with a minimum order size of 14 sets. Once I have 14 orders I will request payment, and then I will place the order. Rims should ship out about 1 week after the order closes. Please only sign up for this Buy if you are serious, I will keep a list of all those who sign up, and once I have 14 orders I will close the group buy, and request payment.

For more information please feel free to visit: http://www.geocities.com/ralyrcr/index.html
Or email me at ralyrcr@hotmail.com

Payment information:
I will be accepting payment via cashiers check, money order or via Paypal. Please also contact me before sending in payment if sending cashiers check or money order. Please note if you choose to pay via Paypal, that there will be an additional 3.0% added to your entire order including to the shipping costs to cover Paypal fees. This comes to an additional 19.50 on the rims + an additional 3.0% on shipping. Please send money orders and cashiers checks to:

Jonathan Wolkomir
4643 Brown Thrush Trl.
Cottage Grove, WI 53527

About the seller:
I'm a long time member of the nasioc.com / i-club.com forums, screen name ralyrcr, and have a 100% positive feedback rating as a seller on Ebay, also as ralyrcr, as well as a high standing on Paypal, under email address ralyrcr@hotmail.com

You can contact me via Email ralyrcr@hotmail.com or Via PM on the nasioc.com board under the screen name ralyrcr.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
8Complex is offline   Reply With Quote