Old 09-06-2000, 05:33 PM   #10
Sean
Scooby Guru

Member#: 518
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
762 PGT Impreza L,
Silverado EXT, Yaris

The real test here is thinking of stupid kid tricks I used to do that won't get me thrown in jail now.

01) Modify a Chrome Box with a directional lens and high powered strobe. Watch ambulances and fire engines for a couple weeks trying to figure out their strobe pattern. Build a resister pack with a bunch of relays to simulate emergency strobes. Spend hours on the roof of a local parking garage, pointing the Chrome Box at the light pole in front of a primary intersection, turning all the lights on Main Street green.

02) Take 200 mini glowsticks and tie them to foil model rocket parachutes. Crack 200 mini glowsticks. Put 200 mini glowsticks into Aerotech Avenger high powered rocket. Launch rocket into FAA territory with G90 engine. Watch all the guards scatter when FAA gets a 300' wide radar image right above their primary tower.

03) Actually believe someone when they tell you, "yeah, dial +91 +1 +area code to get free calls." I was 13 and a wannabe hacker.

04) Break into NASA to shut down a malicious IRC bot that had taken over my favorite channel. Don't ask.

Trunkmonkey is here! Vinyl windshield banners and decals now available!
Sean Sosik-Hamor < sean@trunkmonkey.com >
Epinions Automotive Reviews by `Sean
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.