Danny5
The Emperor Protects

Member#: 13
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2014 Chevy Cruze
Diesel

Wink

Some of the craziest stuff we have ever done were at truck runs. Think of a show like Nopi Nationals, or Texas Heat Wave. I happen to live close to the Colorado river, so all of our fun things happened at Spring Splash and Endless Summer.

One year, while warming ourselves next to the fire, someone we were camping with ran up and through a can into the fire. He then ran away. The fire was in a trash can barrel, so it was pretty well contained, but needless to say, our friends antics had us a little worried. We all jumped back about 30 feet and asked him what he threw in the fire.

It was a spent car of ignition starter.

At that moment, there was a big *boom* and embers and hot coals were spread in a 10foot radius around the can. We then watched as a fireball wizzed around the campground, bouncing off trees, cars, and tents. The best part was Sean who suddenly exclaimed, WTF is my hotdog! The lit can of ignition starter had stripped his hotdog bun of a hotdog while he was holding it in his hand.

By far the dumbest thing I ever did was marry my ex-wife. Nothing personal, but I should have gotten the hint after she cheated on me a fifth time. Sure - lets get married!

LOL

-Dan
http://www.importcars.net/subaru/
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.