View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 10:38 PM   #8
BIGSKYWRX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 7958
Vehicle:
09 GH B+

please answer these questions

#1.) what tire are you offering for review (please include size)

PZero Nero 225/50/16 (16X7) wheel 35 psi front/32 rear street; 39 front/33 rear autox

#2.) what is your geographic location

Eastern Montana

#3.) what types of driving events if any (i.e. track, AutoX, RallyX)

Track/autox

#4.) percent of highway vs. city driving

50/50

#5.) your review and personal comments

Previously owned T1S's (same size) that I was very satisfied w/, but wanted to expand my tire "horizon". Was purchased partially based on the test conducted by the tirerack w/ the Pilot Sport and S03, showed the quickest lap times and ranked very closely w/ the other tires in all catagories. This also happens to be a relatively light tire- a nice bonus. The T1 was very light as well.

Slightly stiffer sidewalls than the T1, wet traction very impressive and on par w/ the T1, standing water the T1 is superior likely due to the tread design- large V's to expel water. Dry traction very good.

Could be alittle more communicative at the limits, T1 was superior here. Thus far 8,000 miles one track day, five autox's and they look great (rotated every 3,00 miles w/ oil change). My T1's saw 22,000 miles (w/ dozens of autox's), I can only hope these last as long.

I'll likely try another tire when these go, I've been very happy w/ both the T1 and the Nero both of which I'd reccomend for anyone looking for a hi-po tire that must perform dry and wet duties.

Thanks for your participation

Your welcome.

Big Sky
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BIGSKYWRX is offline   Reply With Quote