11-04-2003, 02:25 AM
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: -=3/1 Jew Crew=-
Patr ick Willis
for Rookie of the year
Originally posted by philip_g
it's really not that difficult. If nothing else another member would help.
1. mount the bottle
2. mount the solenoids (2 of them)
3. mount the nozzle, it has a collar it screws into that mounts in the intake pipe somewhere.. about 6" from the throttle body
4. connect the long line from the bottle to the N20 solenoid, connect the N20 solenoid to the nozzle
5. tap into the fuel line with the supplied tee fitting, connect the short line from the tee to the fuel solenoid.
6. connect the fuel solenoid to the nozzle
7. mount the relay, WOT switch, and arm switch.
8. ground the 2 solenoids (they just have 2 wires each, no polarity so it doesn't matter)
9. connect the other solenoid wires to the relay, run a wire from the relay to the wot switch, then from the other switch terminal to the arm switch, then the other terminal to a ground
10. connect the relay to +12v
fill the bottle and enjoy
Originally posted by JewPac42
I am the least technical person on this board.
I am serious when I say this. I couldnt figure out how to install the stock intake or the COBB intake.