View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 11:34 PM   #25
Beau
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 24213

Fun things like crazy club scene and a busy downtown night life. Huge malls, 24 screen stadium seating theaters (Lowe's serves beer also), 3 story arcades that serve alcohol of all kinds, indoors parachuting, 365 day/year haunted house, 2 dinner theaters, 3 go karting tracks, lots of bars, 80 lane bowling alley, several great pool halls, 24hr Super Walmart, huge car scene (lots of rice unfortunately), lots of putt-putt golf, of course lots of regular golf (but I don't golf), 3 theme parks, 300 foot tall swing (that thing is a rush), another thing that sling shots you way up in the air, drag race track that hosts several national events, Sebring is 2 hours away, HUGE outdoors superstore (too bad we have little to do outdoors except fish and hike through sand which is no fun), indoor skate park (though I don't skate anymore), Hot Import Rice (I mean Nights) comes through here, lots of performance shops, maybe 6-7 dyno's. I think that's it. I don't surf so that's not an issue.

We have zip for outdoors activities due to the terrain though. I miss mountain biking and snowboarding, curvey roads and hilly/mountainous terrain. It's TOO hot for me. The people are morons that drive terribly. We are a "no fault" state for insurance which is BS. Nothing works efficiently, especially with the gov't (remember the ballot fiasco), the freeway system sucks. People seem harder to meet, especially girls. If I go to any other city in FL or the rest of the country I meet lots of girls.

This isn't the entertainment capital of the southeast for nothing. All of those things to do doesn't keep me happy since I like outdoors activities and meeting people. I could make due without a lot of the things Orlando offers, but it's nice having options.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote