Old 11-07-2003, 12:35 AM   #3
SubaH6
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38460
Vehicle:
2005 Liberty 3.0R B
Obsidian Black

Regular.

Even though my current H6 is the premium I couldn't see the value in AU$7,500 (US$52520) extra for leather, VDC (which I hate in the current H6), curtain & side airbags, electric drivers seat and sun roof. I can do without all the above although the sunroof is sometimes nice on a winters day. The current H6 has 2 sunroofs as you may know. The front one tilts only and the rear slides into the roof cavity. I don't know where you are from Losiho, but the summers and even the springs and autumns here in Oz can be very hot in the sun so I dont have the roof open very much, only in winter mainly. In the hotter times I will only tilt open the front roof but keep the shade only partly open just to let the air circulate, so not having a sunroof is not a big deal.

I change my cars over about every 2 years, so buying premium is a waste I believe. I don't do as much dough through depreciation if I buy the standard spec. I just don't see the value in the premium spec, although some people like those extras and I guess if you're safety conscious the side & curtain bags are good.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubaH6 is offline   Reply With Quote