Old 11-07-2003, 04:07 PM   #9
SubaH6
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38460
Vehicle:
2005 Liberty 3.0R B
Obsidian Black

Losiho,

I'm getting the metalic white. The Wheels article was good for the Subi. Reading between the lines they seem to have a soft spot for Subi's and we all know why don't we?

Liberty,

Lucky you for getting a GT, it's a really nice drive. I'd be more than happy that car! I'd have the same premium as you, over 35yo, 60ncb and good driving history so I'll expect to pay the $1150. You'll do well to hang on to your license tho, in the GT (or me in the H6 for that matter).

Insurance co's hate the word turbo. It's because they think that if it's a turbo, you're going to scream around the place and have smashes etc. As if you would in a $63,000 car! I bet you're more careful than somebody in their $30,000 Falcodore. It can't be because of theft as the new Subis have Datadot and the immobilizer alarm etc. They've just got no idea and the NRMA is the worst. When I changed my wheels to 17" rims, the NRMA said they wouldn't insure me, so I went to Alliance and they said no probs. Can you work that out? I think the NRMA is run by the share holders now and profit is their only agenda. No risk insurance, but isn't that what insurance is all about..... risk?

Anyway, Liberty where abouts in Sydney are you? I'm on the south side. Maybe when you get your new GT we can meet up and compare notes. It'd be good to see a fellow enthusiast. Tell me what you think.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubaH6 is offline   Reply With Quote