View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:37 AM   #12
liberty
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 14999
Vehicle:
MY04 LibertyGT-Prem
Obsidian Black 180Kw 5EAT

That would be great, tell me, what are your impressions of the new H6 compared to your existing?
I drove a 2002 H6 as a loan car for a few days and thought it felt very nice with a nice gearbox. It was only new when I had it (less than 1000kms) but the power was smooth and effortless.
If I had not driven this H6 auto I probably would not have been so happy to buy an auto (not that I ended up with a choice anyway).
Have you looked into alarms for the car, (Subaru Aust are recommending NO alarm be added with the new LAN setup - I got it in writing from them !!!. Offical word is they are looking into it) not many want to touch it, the ones who do have not done one yet. I have a contact who does alarms for Thomsons at Parramatta as well as Penrith Subaru, and for 1/2 the price and he has done over 10 new Libertys so far with zero problems. End result is the car will have 5 immobilisers, plus doors, bonnet and boot. Give me a holler if you want some details.
Did you buy yours thru Tynans or bankstown or who? If Tynans did you get anything extra from then besides a smile? and who was the sales rep, one of the Tynans?
Tim
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
liberty is offline   Reply With Quote