1) Subaru model: 2002 WRX wagon
2) Mods: stock-o (unless you really call a K&N filter a mod....)
3) tire size: 205
4) tire model: Dunlop Wintersport M3
5) total cost:$597 (mounted/balanced/alligned)
6) personal comments: Well they're no S0-3 in the dry, but for a winter tire, they perform exceptionally well in all conditions I have encountered. Great in the dry; very nice in the rain; and teriffic on snow. After comparing all of the snow tires available on Tire Rack, I couldn't help but choose these. They were better in all the important catagories. Sure, they're kinda loud, but since my summer tires are S0-3s, I didn't even notice the difference. Wear is pretty good as well.