rrsettgast
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 104
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Wagon
White

cough...sissies...cough

This is pathetic. Everyone who does not make a serious effort to attend is ...well nevermind. Here we have Angus putting in many hours to produce an event which would be perfect for all those who are too afraid to go to a regular track event/school...and the majority of members just don't wanna make an effort. I don't really understand.

Why do we have a club?...so we can sit in front of our computers and talk about the next mod...or the last mod, and how great it is. If I am not mistaken, the point of a car club is to get together and either work on our cars, or drive our cars. We don't wanna be like a bunch of Honda punks who sit around parking lots and marvel at how "tight" everyones "ride" is....do we?

A car is to drive. If you spend any money modifying your car, it is far less effective of an investment than actually going to the track and learning how to drive. You don't wanna be taking an offramp too hot one day, and figure out too late that there is nothing that you can do....Shoulda hit the brakes when I was still going in a straight line....duh.

It is really for your own safety. I hate to hear about guys making a beginners mistake on the road, and getting into an accident. At least at the track, you won't kill anyone else.

Randy
BTW. The track day is the first day of classes for me. I will be missing 4 hours of graduate classes that day. So if you whine about not having the time, then time isn't your problem, you just don't have the dedication.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rrsettgast is offline   Reply With Quote