View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 12:01 PM   #1
grundig5
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 34871
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
silver

Default Need 2.5RS/WRX to swap parts in Boulder area (4pots, exhuast)

OK, I am trading my car in soon so I am bringing it back to stock. I live on the Hill in Boulder and I am looking for someone to trade a couple of parts with me.

-I need a 98-01 RS stock cat back exhaust in trade for my fully stainless Rallispec 2.5" dual tip exhaust. This is a VERY straight through design and sounds awesome. It is finished in a Magnaflow dualtip stainless muffler. I will even throw in my urethane hangers. I would trade for a stock exhaust plus ~$150.

-I have a set of the RED STi 4 pot front brakes with Centric rotors which are much better than the stock WRX rotors. I won't be able to trade these for a week or so, but if anyone is interested I will need either a full 2.5RS brake swap including rotors, calipers, pads (I do not need lines). If someone with a WRX is interested, you will need to check on whether or not the WRX calipers will work on an RS. If they will, I will need just your calipers, caliper brackets and pads. I will swap rotors if you wish too. As an added bonus, I will throw in a set of BRAND NEW goodridge stainless brake lines for a 2.5RS. I am looking for $500 on these, but am negotiable.

I have a pretty full set of tools, but not a lot of room to work. Anyone interested just PM me, email me, or call me at 303-913-6557. Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
grundig5 is offline   Reply With Quote