View Single Post
Old 02-24-2000, 12:17 AM   #16
MPREZYA
SCIC

Member#: 85
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Thumbs up

Guys this is another SEMA show meeting along with an sutoX if we can get everything planned right. I have people working on getting group discounts for hotel rooms as well as a place to do the autoX (we may have to use the old primative stopwatch but heck it will still be fun hehe ). If we can't have our own we will see if hollywood park or qualcomm(San Diego) is having one that weekend and plan for such. Myself and Alex will also work on trophies (ala: bent valve like the east coasters and even a few Booby trophies for various classes fo things) and prizes (various stuff). If any of you can help Alex with planning on what day you're all coming down would be great so we can plan for hotel rooms also I need to get a rough idea of how many will attend (I am guessing 10-15 unless that many of you want to come down). Next one of these is you're turn planning and hopefully we will have more time and maybe run at an actual course like Laguna Seca and Buttonwillow. Remember this is being planned on short notice for the autoX but there will still be the SEMA show at Pomona Raceway. If you are going please post so we can work on the hotel rooms. Also if you have any questions or any way you can help out feel free to e-mail me or ICQ me(Sev just don't go crazy).
Rich
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MPREZYA is offline   Reply With Quote