View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 11:07 AM   #5
O1LegacyGT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 52331
Vehicle:
10 LGT Legacy
Silver on black

It has a 5spd, as far as modding the car, i like the current handleing as is, I hate when people lower these cars. How ever i wouldnt mind maybe upgradeing the swaybars... But i would like a little more power i know it is capable of more, The only thing is i was a mustang man and those parts are cheap, i just cant justify spending 600 dollars on cams if they are not going to help all that much- I am not expecting it to be ripping z06 vettes or modded stangs just to hold up to its own class. I know subarus are not drag cars and i am not intending it to be.. But a little more power would be great--Personally a little more mid power would be great. As far as the trans the car has a warranty up to 60k so i dont think it will be all that big of a deal. But I want parts that i can easily swap out to go back to stock and i noticed that every company for subaru parts requires a core exchange for cams... Is there a company that doesnt require it or is that going to be hard to find, Also is there a website where it shows a cam swap so i can know what i am getting myself into before doing it. I am almost 100% sure that it will be easier then any v8 =)

thanks Guys
I would pefer to do it right

What are a good set of cams with out haveing to modify anything else, as far as i would like to go if i dont do turbo would be headers-exhaust and cams
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
O1LegacyGT is offline   Reply With Quote