gtguy
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2184
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT wagon
Platinum Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally posted by wilddave1
so gtguy, do you work for speed or fox or what?
No, I work for Logic.

It's the same reason I attempt to bring people around to reason on so many topics on NASIOC. I admit to not seeing why someone has to be affiliated with someone/thing simply because they suggest that no offense was intended. Think about it: Why would someone voluntarily offend a "customer," unless they didn't care about that person's business? Speed Channel is not in that position, which is why the customer service person responded to the email. Try emailing ABC or CBS about a programming change, and see what you get.

Many members of this group offend easily, and go taking off after windmills when a bit of circumspection would be in order. But this situation also goes to show that words can have many interpretations. The Speed person (I am fairly certain, unless they are reprehensibly stupid, as the original email sent in no way necessitates any belligerence in reponse) wanted the original emailer to do precisely what he suggested: Consider the alternative, which is NO WRC coverage. It's as simple as that, in my book.

I wish I did work for Fox, frankly. That corporation is rocking the house right now. But hey, I've been accused of working for Subaru and DMS in the past, also. For the record, I don't.

Kevin
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gtguy is offline   Reply With Quote