View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 01:18 AM   #11
xtorted-legacy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 19568
Vehicle:
1995 Impreza L
Brilliant Red

I don't have any specific horsepower rating/torque numbers. All i know is that i have this turbo staring at me, and i dont mind having up/down pipes fabricated. hell, even intercooler pipe isnt that big of a deal. I dont feel like taking a hit on the turbo and buying a used one. I think to myself sometimes i really want something extremely quick without a huge topend. other times, i think i would like to have the huge top end. So i dont really know. I'd settle for somewhere in between. But i do know that i am going to do this the right way, even if it takes me a while. Basically, my goals are turbo dependent. I was just looking for a general idea of how this turbo would perform on the ej22t. And i have read quite a lot and am set on using this block. Mated to an MRT full dog box, i am confident i can get an L impreza moving...:-) Btw, still looking for an L.;-) so anyone in tricounty area let me know. But yeah, I'd like to be able to keep up with my brothers 92' supercharged gt mustang with a dss motor and lentec(sp?) tranny. It would be nice to sound like a v8 and run better than a v8 with only 2.2L of 4 cyclinder power.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xtorted-legacy is offline   Reply With Quote