View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 04:21 PM   #5
Challenger1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 3119
What are you talking about? You haven't ever used the product. We've had good reviews in both mileage and improved torque. We have a couple of sets floating around different parts of the country, and everyone seems to like them. They have a 30 day, money back guarantee, and they haven't cooked any computers. Using a solid state unit verses a system that has capacitance properties makes a big difference. I know that a lot of people like to talk in theory. Theory is nice. I don't worry myself with theory. I put stuff in and on my car. If it cooks, blows up, or otherwise mangles my car, we won't sell it. However, if it works, and I'm confident with the product, we send parts to our most valuable customers, get there impressions, run it for a couple of more months, then start selling it if the product pans out. I've been putting on average 600 miles a week on my car since I put these in. No computer problems, mileage over distance is improved. They work great in the cold, hot, and humid, snow, rain, nasty roads..... What we haven't tested them in is Subarus with headers. I'd like to get a set on a Ru' with headers. Who knows, htis might be the check engine light cure.

Shawn Gilson
CDI, Inc.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Challenger1 is offline   Reply With Quote