Sisqocqk
*** Banned ***

Member#: 36468
Vehicle:
2003 Wrx 4EAT
Hard Water WRB

Quote:
Originally posted by US2JDM
You're gunna come here and tell people how 'ghey' they are when your username is 'Cisco c0ck'?
Wow im impressed! I thought for sure a "scooby guru" would have tons of OT secret code, secret OT language and lame inside jokes as a response. Oh well...maybe next time, huh?

First of all you prove my point that the forums are slow because you're in the BAIC forum when you're way the hell in pasadena, a 370mile distance mind you. The BAIC in I C L U B keeps me highly entertained without any need to frequent the SOCAL forum. This is obviously not the case for you.

Here's a map for you too: http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=v...y=us&terr=3013

Anyway, about my "ghey" name

"Sisqo" was my army callsign when i was with USASOC. My team and myself went on a "ghey" HALO jump at 31000ft and i landed with a major wedgie due to the leg straps on my parachute harness. Thus, my team called me "sisqo" refering to "the thong song"

As for the "cqk" portion... i was know to have considerable knowledge in CQC (close quarter combat or Urban combat as you would probably know from playing SOCOM too much when you're not in OT). Therefore, I wrote my team and companies SOP for urban combat.... "CQK" means "close quarters killer" Hmmm i wonder how i got that "ghey" handle
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sisqocqk is offline   Reply With Quote