Sisqocqk
*** Banned ***

Member#: 36468
Vehicle:
2003 Wrx 4EAT
Hard Water WRB

Quote:
Originally posted by US2JDM
First of all, why should I know all about OT secrets? I've only recently started posting in there due to sheer boredom at work. If you're going to get all bent out of shape about calling people 'ghey', I suggest you re-read your first post in this thread.

I don't need geography lessons from you since I've made the drive many times. So...what? I can't browse BAIC because I don't live in the Bay Area? Yeah, okay. BAIC used to have some decent posts (i.e. entertaining, or enlightening). I guess I'm looking for too much.

I could care less if you claim to have climbed Everest. You came off a self-righteous intArw3b thug (secret OT code) and was just wondering what gave you the right. I can now see that this is only going to become a pissing contest with you, so carry on big man, I'll leave you to it.

By the way, I've never played SOCOM, so I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Some retarded stereotype or something??

Thanks for the breakdown of your screenname...it was very informative.

Don't put words in his mouth, if you've got something to say or some beef with me, say it. Don't hide behind your pal.

whatever man... people that know me know im a teddybear and easy going!

people like you is EXACTLY why i don't frequent Nasioc.

good day sir!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sisqocqk is offline   Reply With Quote