scobaru
Scooby Guru

Member#: 31345
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 LGT, GC8, NA
blue, white, blue

Default WRX swap soon to Be

I should be getting my 96 wrx clip any time soon tomorrow the day after some time this week for sure. I found wiring diagrams for pre97 wrx I have to print thos out but I still need

wiring diagrams for USDM
WRX fuel pump controller

I sourced a pedal box thanks to tdb for directing me to someone but it needs to be taken out and shipped so just waiting on that. I did a lot of reading on wiring thanks to stimpy. thats helped me out a lot. not my first engine swap but first subie engine swap with the mass amounts of wiring involved.

My brother and I are going to do the swap our selves with some help of from friends and I really wanna get the swap done in 5 days with out paying someone to do it. my idea was to lable all wiring from jdm clip and take out what isn't needed so by the time of the accualy lets throw the impreza on jackstands so it can sit there for 5 day's wiring won't be as long.

is there any tips for a first time ej20 swapper? any tips for wiring? or the hydro converison? I've read how to do these things but just looking for tips of what not to do or to do to make things go smoothly and get the car running soonier than 2 weeks I asked off and have off of school for 5 days feb 20-25th thats when the swapped is plained

thanks
Dan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scobaru is offline   Reply With Quote