The factory alarm has a starter interrupt circuit. IIRC there's not an ignition interrupt. Basically this means if you can pop start it, the engine will run and allow you to drive home.
Incase you don't know how to push start your car:
BTW, this only works on manual transmissions.
1. Round up 2-3 of the largest guys you can find.
2. Turn the key all the way on.
3. Put the transmission in 3rd gear.
4. Push the clutch all the way in.
5. Make sure you have a decent amount of distance in front of you.
6. Have them push you as fast as they can and let the clutch out quickly.
7. As soon as the engine starts, push the clutch in.
8. Thank the guys who pushed you and boogie home.