Old 02-03-2004, 09:18 PM   #18
crazyhorse
Scooby Guru

Member#: 19502
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza with no
scoop. =(

Hippy... When you know something about tuning.. then come back and get on my case. Until then... Keep your ignorant comments to yourself please. I have a very good friend running 740s and I've helped him on some of his maps so yes, in fact, I have worked with the 740s. I have NO need for 740s and it's more trouble than it's worth for me to run them. So... troll elsewhere. If you want to run 740s.. go cut the caps off. This thread is for people interested in running slightly less than that.

And for the mentally challenged in the group... If you drill out holes with a .5 mm drill bit.. and use the same size drill bit for each hole.. Naturally... the holes will be the same size. So... they're going to flow the same. There is no test as to how well Terry can hold a drill. She's a qualified professional and does incredible work.

Also... I'm the only person putting up my own money to have the injectors flow tested to ensure the mod works. After that you can drill them yourself or whatever works for you. This is simply another option. Now... have I explained that enough times for you to get it through your head? I hope so because I'm done trying to explain.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote