As you can see, I've decided to commit to the s/c. Hopefully Trey will get it sorted once and for all. I've asked him to make reliability tantamount to stock as much as he can. Concessions on horsepower will be made to meet that goal. This is my last ditch attempt to get the car running flawlessly. If it flops... I'm throwing in the towel – I would've done the best I knew how.