Old 02-04-2004, 10:54 PM   #20
Structure828
*** Banned ***

Member#: 50488
Vehicle:
1999 GC8 ej20g!
Black

The MAF is hooked up and working?

The fuel isnt getting flooded/too much fuel?

You tried SLIGHTLY revving the engine when starting?

The idol set high enough? Maybe its too low because of the custom procedure needed?

Would lack of backpressure effect it? I wouldnt think so because it still has a downpipe..but its a thought.

Is the intercooler completly hooked up with all the plumbing? If no, could that cause an issue like that?

Hopefully Shiva/RallySpec get back to you, or some of those PM's. I guess the next step beyond that will be to call someone down to the garage itself to have a look.

Basically I had to leave my new job a 1/2 hour early today, which looked really unprofessional, and my GF had to end up a 1/2 hour late back from her lunch break to pick me up. Its driving her crazier then it is the both of us combined. Starting next week, I will most likely be FORCED into a rent-a-car situation, which will be a pain the ass itself, and a lot of $. Either that...or have no job.

If anyone else has ANY info on why a strong/clean jspec 93' EJ20G
swapped into a 99' 2.5rs would have near instant stalling upon starting the car up please let us know. All ECU codes check out, and everything is getting the correct power/ground. We get the 5 short blinks meaning ECU is good to go.

I AM STILL WILLING TO PAY SOMEONE FOR THE ANSWER! Il send ya a check.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Structure828 is offline   Reply With Quote